Would anyone be interested?
The problem is, as some of you may know, I'm VERY BAD with finishing things. I've done things in the past where I take on a bunch of requests at once and then I get tried of doing them and only do the few at the top of the list. And i feel really bad about it.
I mean, I feel like I've gotten a little bit better with art so maybe I can do it?
Maybe if I only take on one at a time?
And make sure to accept payment AFTER I've done the art or after the sketch?
(That way I don't get notes about "where is my commission I gave you money!!")
Maybe if any of you guys are interested, note me?
So let's see.. I can do...
(A) Normal Style
to be as proportionally accurate as possible
- anime-style eyes
- actual hands / feet
(B) Doodle Style
- pretty similar to normal actually
- cartoon / less detailed anime eyes??
- lil blob hands
(C) Chibi Style
- more blob hands
- circles for eyes
- (may not color the eyes)
- tbh probably still anime proportions as above
(I try to push myself to be accurate)
(D) SUPER Chibi Style
- chibi proportions
- big heads
- can be "pointy style" (think Invader Zim)
- can be "cute chubby" style (think Bleedman)
I'm sorry my only references are weird Naruto pictures...
I haven't been posting any (I plan to post a bunch at once when I make enough) but I've been making minimalist character chibis with my phone
I could totally do some REALLY cheap commissions (like $1) they're super easy
(But this is its own category, it doesn't apply to "mediums" section)SORRY I HAVE SO MANY I JUST EXPERIMENT WITH STYLES A LOT LHFDLSFASDDSH
And as for mediums...
- headshot (to shoulders)
- bust (to waist)
- fullbody (shoes n all)
- I can line it with a pen or sharpie too
- same as digital lineart
- but with fullbody color I'll add a simple bg
3D Model T-pose
OKAY IDK ABOUT THIS ONE
I was thinking about how I did Oni's T-pose reference picture and how it could be really useful to people (esp animators) to get a commissions like that but the problem is...
1) It'll take a lot of time and patience from me (AND ALSO IT KIND OF HAS TO BE PERFECT) so I should have it more expensive then the rest??
2) I traced this one and may have to trace others JUST for the sake of having the proportions all lined up because that's VERY important in these types of references so would that be okay???
3) And even if some
tracing is okay, then is it still okay if I'm making money from it???
Here's the pic I'm talking about btw (that I made for my OC):
What do you guys think? Should I do it? Are you still mad at me about the requests and think I can't handle it?? (jk lol)
And umm... what should the prices be? I mean, I have been thinking about it... but I'm open to suggestions.
ALSO SORRY FOR THE GIANT WALL OF TEXT OMG
((Note me if you're interested and want something now?? and can discuss a price?? idk))